Authors are invited to present papers dealing with any water loss related topics. The aim is to provide a comprehensive programme of the highest quality, reflecting a wide range of international experiences.
The list of conference topics:
- NRW Assessment and Strategy Design
- Leak Detection technologies, strategies, equipment
- Network Zoning and DMA Design
- Asset management
- Pressure Management
- Customer Metering
- Relevant IT Solutions
- Smart Water Networks
- Performance Based NRW Management Contracts
- Organizational and Institutional Issues
- Economics and Financing
- Capacity building and HR issues
You are invited to submit an extended abstract (500 – 1,000 words, including figures, diagrams or illustrations) in pdf format. Please headline your text with the following information:
- Topic (choose one from the list)
- Title of presentation
- Author’s name and affiliation, email address (if more authors, highlight corresponding author)
- Author’s country (country where the author is based at present)
- Three key words (to help with easy identification)
Given the special Covid-19 situation, you may not have any new research or case study to present. But you may have many questions or issues to be discussed and therefore proposals (topics) for workshops or panel discussions can also be submitted.
The abstract upload facility will be available by the ed of April 2021. Should you wish to submit your abstract earlier, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download the WaterLoss 2022 leaflet.