Please note the CAPACITY of all social events IS NOW FULL we are unfortunately not able to provide additional tickets.
- Date: Sunday, 19 June 2022
- Time: 17:00 - 19:00
- Location: Prague Congress Centre – 1st floor foyer
- Admission: Included in the registration fees for full delegates (all categories) and accompanying persons. NOT INCLUDED in one-day registrations
The Water Loss 2022 Conference will be officially opened with drinks and a buffet dinner reception whilst catching up with old acquaintances and networking with your colleagues. This is an informal evening before the scientific severe discussions.
Join us for a fun ice breaker boat trip to enjoy some beautiful views of the historic city center as well as some informal debates with your colleagues. Getting to know other fellow participants is always a great part of face-to-face meetings.
Drinks and a light buffet will be provided. If the weather is on our side, you can spend the whole evening on the top roof till the sun goes down.
- Date: Monday, 20 June 2022
- Time: 19:00 - 23:00 (Boat Trip)
- Embarkment/Disembarkment: Čechův most, Dvořákovo nábřeží, dock, pier no. 9 (opposite to hotel President), Prague 1 – Old Town
- Transportation: NOT PROVIDED. You can use the subway from Vyšehrad (where PCC is located) station to Staroměstská (change on Museum station from line C to line A) and walk.
- Date: Wednesday, 22 June 2022
- Time: 19:00 - 23:00
- Location: St. Anne´s Church – Prague Crossroads (Zlatá 211, Prague 1 – Old Town)
- Admission: Included in the registration fee for full delegates (all categories) and accompanying persons. NOT INCLUDED in one-day registrations
- Dress code: Smart casual
- Transportation: NOT PROVIDED (You can use the subway from Vyšehrad (where PCC is located) station to Staroměstská (change on Museum station from line C to line A) or to station Národní třída (change on Museum station from line C to B) and walk.
Join us for a fine dinner with the flavour of traditional Czech cuisine to be served in one of the special historic venues in Prague - the Prague Crossroads, an international spiritual centre, one of the projects of Dagmar and Václav Havel Foundation VIZE 97. Prague Crossroads is located in a long-deconsecrated church, founded by St Wenceslas in 927 A.D. The main inspiration for the creation of the Prague Crossroads came from the former Czech President - the dissident, writer and dramatist Václav Havel. His concept was an evocative venue for all kinds of meetings, where lectures, discussions, concerts, performances, exhibitions, meditation and happenings can take place in a spirit of respect for the multicultural diversity of the modern world. Its main objective is to respond to the now widely felt need for open-minded and creative dialogue among people of different faiths, convictions and professions about the present state of our civilisation, the dangers threatening it, and the hopes for the future.
We will try to honour his idea with a surprise concert to follow after the welcome drink to saturate your taste cells and please your soul …